- Mfr. #:
- 12 Bit Digital to Analog Converter 2 20-PDIP
- T/T / Paypal / Visa / MoneyGram / Western / Union
- DHL / FedEx / Ups / TNT / EMS
- Buy AD7549JN
|Product Training Modules||Data Converter Fundamentals|
Five Things to Know About DACs Part 1: Resolution vs. Accuracy
Five Things to Know About DACs Part 2: Total Unadjusted Error (TUE)
Five Things to Know About DACs Part 5: Dynamic Performance
Five Things to Know About DACs Part 4: Buffering
|EDA / CAD Models||Download from Accelerated Designs|
|Category||Integrated Circuits (ICs)|
|Family||Data Acquisition - Digital to Analog Converters (DAC)|
|Manufacturer||Analog Devices Inc.|
|Number of Bits||12|
|Number of D/A Converters||2|
|Output Type||Current - Unbuffered|
|Voltage - Supply, Analog||15V|
|Voltage - Supply, Digital||15V|
|INL/DNL (LSB)||±1 (Max), ±1 (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Package / Case||20-DIP (0.300", 7.62mm)|
|Supplier Device Package||20-PDIP|
|Tags||AD7549JN AD7549J AD7549 AD754 AD7 AD75|
- FedEx, DHL, and UPS can be selected.
- You can select whether to charge shipping fee by your shipping account or to charge by our side.
- Please confirm with the logistics company in advance if you are in a remote area. （It may cost extra fees (35-50 USD) for delivery at those areas.）
- The shopping cart will automatically calculate the shipping cost.
- Delivery time: At the same day (Order deadline is 2pm, HK Time).
- Delivery date: usually 2 to 7 working days.
- It is unable to appoint a date of delivery.
- Tracking number will be sent once your order has been shipped. (Package Tracking) （It may take up to 24 hours before carriers display the info.）
- PayPal, Credit Card, TT in advance (bank transfer), Western Union can be chosen.
- Cash transfer only. (Transfer with checks and bills are not accepted.)
- Customer is responsible for paying all possible charges, including sales tax, VAT and customs charges,etc.
- If you need the detailed invoice or tax ID, please email us.